The main European leagues are the competitions that most level players contain in FIFA 18 and, as such, it can sometimes be beneficial to leave the borders of a country to try to develop a hybrid template, and thus combine different players not very expensive, but that have outstanding qualities.
With this in mind, we have created a series of FIFA 18 hybrid teams trying to maximize the chemistry between the players, and always with a low cost in each of their positions. As there are several teams to consider, we will show you the image of each team together with its approximate total price based on the current minimum values of immediate purchase, as they appear on different websites, for the platforms of FIFA Ultimate Team of PS4 and Xbox One.
Here we show you the best hybrid equipment of FIFA 18, as well as the approximate price of immediate purchase of each of its players at the time of creating this guide on both PS4 and Xbox One, since they are the two most active markets of FUT 18:
Approximate cost of the team:
• PS4: 9,500
• Xbox One: 9,550
• José Reina – POR – PS4: 1,200 / Xbox One: 900
• Kiko Femenía – LTD – PS4: 450 / Xbox One: 600
• Marc Bartra – DFC – PS4: 800 / Xbox One: 1,000
• Raúl Albiol – DFC – PS4: 1,300 / Xbox One: 1,100
• Cristian Ansaldi – LTI – PS4: 900 / Xbox One: 850
• Roque Mesa – MCD – PS4: 700 / Xbox One: 700
• Roberto Pereyra – MC – PS4: 800 / Xbox One: 950
• Manuel Lanzini – MC – PS4: 1,100 / Xbox One: 1,000
• Federico Cartabia – ED – PS4: 600 / Xbox One: 850
• Mauro Zárate – DC – PS4: 550 / Xbox One: 600
• Georges-Kévin N’Koudou – EI – PS4: 1,000 / Xbox One: 1,000
Chemistry of the team: 100
Average of the team: 80
Besides the guide you need for your playing, the fifa 18 coins are also important for your playing, which can help you to buy more better players, and then to build a stronger team.